Who we are
Holderness Home Care Ltd
60 Queen Street
Our website address is https://holdernesshomecareltd.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
– Contact forms
We assume that if you use a contact form on our website that you are happy for us to have your relevant details, and to correspond with you about our services
You can ask us to stop contacting you and you can ask us to delete your information at any time.
– Application forms
We assume that if you send us a completed application form that you are happy for us to have your relevant details, and to correspond with you about our employment opportunities.
If you are not an employee, you can ask us to stop contacting you and you can ask us to delete your information at any time.
– Client records
To fulfil our service we need to gather, keep and use client data, including sensitive personal data. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, home address, date of birth and contact details (including your telephone number, email address) and emergency contact details
- Medical, physical or mental conditions, allergies and in particular your care needs
- Your lifestyle preferences (including your religious beliefs or similar, racial or ethnic origin, genetics, health, sex life, marital status and sexuality (where they are relevant to providing you with suitable care)
- Credit card, debit card, direct debit details or other payment information (if you pay for some or all of our services using one of these methods)
- Your feedback and answers to questionnaires about services we offer/are considering offering
- Your complaints, compliments or concerns about our service
- Health and safety information such as any accidents or near misses you may have been involved in while on our premises or while our employees are providing a service to you – this may include details of injuries and treatment you may have received.
- Your legal representative (eg Lasting Power of Attorney), where applicable
– Phone calls
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
– Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to help us monitor the use of and improve the effectiveness of this website. IP addresses are anonymised, so there is no personal data being collected or being passed to Google through this process.
– Information collected from other sources
To provide a high standard of care, we work closely with third parties such as social workers and healthcare professionals. We may obtain the client information listed above from these third parties
We use your personal information to:
- Prepare, review and update a suitable care plan
- Communicate with you, your representatives and any appropriate third party about your needs and the service provided to you
- Monitor our services and make changes to meet your needs
- Invoice you for care and support services in accordance with our terms and conditions
- Review our service and improve our customer experience
- Send information to you about the services which we believe you may be interested in
- Send information to you about changes to our services
Who we share your data with
We share your medical information with appropriate external social or healthcare professionals and anyone you have nominated as your representative as and when required. This data sharing enables us to establish the type of care and support you need. It also allows us to design the right care package to suit your individual circumstances.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if legally required to do so.
We are also required to share personal information with external social or health care professionals, including public bodies, to ensure your safety.
We will not share, sell or trade your personal information with any other third party without your consent.
In order to deliver our service to you, we rely on third parties to provide specialist support to us. To provide this support they will have access to or a duty of care over your personal information. These providers include:
- Software companies – to provide support and resolve issues with the software that we run, for example, the systems we use to store and manage your customer records
- Data archiving companies – responsible for the secure storage and destruction of records.
These providers are under a written contract to ensure the same level of privacy and security that we promise
How long we retain your data
Client data, including sensitive personal data, are kept as long as the person is a client of ours and for a further five years after that.
Employee records, including applications, are held for three years after employment or application process.
What rights you have over your data
Under GDPR you have important rights, including:
- You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. Please email your request to email@example.com
- You can expect fair processing of your information and transparency in how we use your data
- You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can require us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold
How we protect your data
Paper records are held securely under lock and key, and securely in the cloud.
The data held on this
Backups of this website are held in Amazon S3 secure storage.
If you have any concerns about your privacy or your data, please contact Joanne McGinty